It’s not very hard to figure out that I am an Adam/Tommy fan - check out those who i follow and you will see it. I’m part of that group of people, wrongly labelled ’crays’, because we believe that what we saw between them was not simple a form of stage play or dramatics for fan benefit.
I do not believe it to be so because I am deluded and want Adam and Tommy together, but because I have looked at their journey and recognised many things that made it obvious. It’s very hard to fake body language, even if you try it is very difficult and your body tells secrets that your lips would never reveal.
The Chemistry is off the chart, but that doesn’t always mean anything - plenty people are attracted to each other and no nothing about it - but in their case i am convinced it is more than just an attraction.
Neither seem to have any concept for personal space around the other, but display a certain distance when around other people. The eye contact they give each other is long and intrusive and they have a magnetic pull that guides them towards each other constantly. These are traits that are most commonly seen in people who are romantically involved and their lack of personal space is very telling.
They have ways of looking at each other that at times give off a feeling is true bliss that seems missing when they are around anyone else. I’m not even sure they’re aware they are doing it, but they are and the connection is hard to miss (unless you want to).
Their kisses are effortless and natural, without any awkwardness or pre-planning. The way they react to each others bodies being so close is as though they are there all the time. There is no awkwardness between them at all, neither look away when the other looks a little too long in the way you would expect unless they were intimate.
You can see the genuine love and affection that they have for each other offstage (on the rare occasions we get to see it) and how much they truly care. In February, after some pretty nasty hating on Tommy, Adam got angry at those hating on him - more angry really than we had seen before. Usually he shies away from talking about his friends and family, but he could not ignore the hate he was getting and felt the need to express it.
I have many views on this subject and i intend to share them, but i thought i would post this to get it out the way. So if you want to hate on me, if you want to call me deluded, please do so now to save me the bother of having to deal with it later on.
I am not deluded and I am not some crazy fangirl, I am someone who looks at a situation and uses her brain to look past what we are told to see.
As for the subject of Adam’s perceived boyfriend, I shall get to that a little later. for now, this is where i stand.
- ilive4equallove reblogged this from gladamfan
- teaandworlddomination likes this
- laurosario reblogged this from gladamfan
- pandabetha likes this
- prettyboyandthewolf likes this
- gladamfan reblogged this from adamisarockgod
- adamisarockgod reblogged this from janape
- kiraia reblogged this from tommy-hoe-ratliff
- kiraia likes this
- prettyboyandthewolf reblogged this from janape
- tommy-hoe-ratliff reblogged this from nightcloak and added:
- pandabetha reblogged this from janape
- nightcloak reblogged this from janape and added:
- nightcloak likes this
- janape reblogged this from perceptionfiltered and added:
- thebeautifulbadwolf reblogged this from razorsharpglitter
- hide-n-confide2 reblogged this from janape
- feathersarehott likes this
- itmeansletsgoinfrench reblogged this from perceptionfiltered and added:
- adamisarockgod likes this
- miamiglamgirl reblogged this from perceptionfiltered and added:
- miamiglamgirl likes this
- zindrla likes this
- gladamfan likes this
- provokerofthoughts reblogged this from perceptionfiltered
- aboredchica likes this
- perceptionfiltered posted this